Respondify is a knowledge-based IT-company located in Göteborg, Sweden. The short version of our story is that we help you create smart applications for mobile or web platforms – whether it’s an entertainment app, ajax consulting, a system integration component, or a fully fledged, integrated CMS/e-commerce system.
Always on top of cutting-edge technology
Run and staffed by IT-enthusiasts, we pride ourselves on keeping on top of how your business model can benefit from the latest trends in cutting-edge web and iOS/Android-technology.
Usability as a key success factor
For us, usability is more than a buzz-word. It is a key success factor for application development, which makes the subtle difference between those apps you like and those you don’t.
Agile development – to-the-point results
We help you build agile and adaptive systems, with a strong focus on time-to-market, development costs and application performance, that scales to the needs of your business.
Long-term, honest relationships
We believe in frank relationships. For us, that means always recommending the best solution to your situation – even if it is a solution that someone else delivers.
Gamification can enhance user experience
Our educational platform Quizkey builds on several game dynamics to enhance user experience and motivation, in order to improve learning efficiency. We strive to use game dynamics in everything we do, when applicable.
Strong open-source profile
Respondify has a strong open source profile. Some of the reasons as to why we usually recommend clients platforms based on open source solutions are:
- Open source empowers the client. We prefer that our clients come back to us because of what we deliver – not because we lock them in, in a system no-one else can work with. With open-source software, a client is always free to switch business partner if and whenever they feel a need to do so.
- Flexibility. With open-sourced software, it is always possible to customize or extend (tailor make) the platform to better suite specific needs
- Reduced risk related to system life-cycle. Should a supplier stop supporting a certain platform/OS, or end-of-life their product completely, a closed-source product will be caught in time, whereas its open-source counterpart can still live on and continue evolving.
- Increased system longevity. Open source software tend to outlive their proprietary counterparts. While most closed-source systems are unusable after 10 years, much of the Internet relies on open-source software created back in the 1980s.
- Transparency increases system reliability. Source code, algorithms and security measures are always available for scrutiny and audit if a platform is open-sourced. So called “security by obscurity” is false security.